Personal injuries are injuries that occur to a person’s body. A personal injury is one that is caused by the negligence or direct actions of another person. When someone is seriously injured because of another, it is the injured victim’s right to seek compensation. Most victims find it helpful to first talk with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Tumwater WA.
Signs a Personal Injury Claim Needs the Help of a Lawyer
Sometimes, an injured victim might be able to go through the claim’s process without legal help, but this is rare. If the claim is a minor one that does not require a high payout, the insurance adjuster is likely going to be more willing to be fair and not deny the claim. If a person notices any of the following, it is imperative they seek legal help from the Personal Injury Lawyer in Tumwater WA.
- The insurance company is refusing to pay and has denied the accident injury claim.
- The insurance adjuster is asking for previous medical records before they will continue with the claim’s process.
- The insurance company is only offering a very low settlement amount, and the amount is much lower than the actual damages.
- The other driver is refusing fault, or there were multiple vehicles involved in the accident.
- The injuries the victim suffered resulted in very large medical bills or the need for ongoing medical care.
- The victim suffered a permanent disability as a result of the injuries sustained in the incident.
Schedule a Consultation Appointment
Scheduling a consultation appointment is the first step in getting started on pursuing fair compensation. The consultation allows the injured victim to learn about their rights, the laws, and their legal options. The sooner the injured victim meets with the lawyer, the sooner the process of gathering evidence and forming the case can begin.
The lawyer takes over the case and works with the insurance company or seeks a lawsuit, depending on the needs of their client. If you are in need of legal help for your injury claim, contact the law office of Putnam Lieb Potvin Attorneys at Law. Allow them to help you get the fair outcome you deserve