Ensure That Your Social Security Disability Application in Tucson is Right
Find the right Tucson social security disability attorney for you. Our skilled and licensed attorneys prepare your application to qualify you for monthly payments. Our attorneys will represent you at your Social Security hearing if your application gets denied. Call the number below to schedule a FREE consultation.
How to Know If You Are Disabled
The Social Security Administration (SSA) pays monthly benefits to people unable to work because of a disability. The SSA considers someone having a qualifying disability if all of the following are true:
- You cannot perform a substantial gainful activity (SGA) because of a medical condition.
- Your medical condition does not allow you to do the work you did previously or other work.
- The medical condition is expected to persist for at least one year or result in death.
Providing adequate medical records is crucial to making a good application for disability payments.
Medical Conditions That Qualify for Benefits
Examples of medical conditions severe enough to keep a person from doing SGA include:
- Musculoskeletal disorders that may be congenital or acquired
- Respiratory disorders include chronic bronchitis, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis, pneumoconiosis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and bronchiectasis
- Cardiovascular impairment includes chronic heart failure and peripheral vascular disease
- And more
We work closely with your doctors to ensure your medical records are complete, up-to-date, and convincing. Learn more about the Tucson social security disability attorneys at Slepian Ellexson, PLLC, by visiting their website today.